B.A. Art History, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL. 2002
M.A. International Communications, Lynn University, Boca Raton, FL. 2004
- 2015 (April) Fahrenheit Magazine (for Excelsior Newspaper, Mexico), Artist Feature.
- 2015 (April) Musée Magazine, Emerging Artist Feature.
- 2015 (April) Get Inspired Magazine, Artist Feature.
- 2015 (March) InPrint Magazine, Artist Feature, and Cover.
- 2015 (March) Falacia Magazine, Artist Feature, and back cover.
- 2015 (March) Digital Camera Magazine, featured in 10 Thing To Try Now.
- 2015 (March) Photo+ Magazine, Artist feature
- 2015 (March) Pentaprism Magazine, Image from Under A Dark Night Sky.
- 2015 (March) ArtAbout Magazine, Artist Feature.
- 2014 (Dec) BeauNU Magazine, Cover and featured series Lost In Darkness.
- 2014 (Oct) Kai’outi Magazine, Featured series Spare Me Confession.
- 2014 (Oct) La +Plus Belle Magazine, Featured series Final Bow.
- 2014 (Sept) Adore Chroma Magazine, Artist Feature.
- 2014 (Sept) Scope Magazine, Artist Feature.
- 2014 (Aug) BLUR Magazine, Featured photo from Under The Weight Of Your Words.
- 2014 (Aug) Promo Magazine, Featured series Fractured Moonlight.
- 2014 (Aug) Icing Magazine, Featured series In This Twilight.
- 2014 (Aug) Elegant Magazine, Featured series In This Twilight.
- 2014 (Aug) Dark Beauty Magazine, Featured editorial Darkness I Became.
- 2014 (Aug) Kai’outi Magazine, Featured series Lost In Darkness.
- 2014 (June) F-Stop Magazine, Group Exhibit, and featured on homepage.
- 2014 (June) beau BU Magazine, Featured series Unraveling.
- 2014 (May) The Imaginarium Magazine, Editor’s Choice.
- 2014 (May) Lucy’s Magazine, Featured series Always Like This.
- 2014 (March) The Spoiler’s Hand, Artist Feature/Interview.
- 2014 (April) Canto Magazine, Three featured photographs.
- 2007 (March-May) Playbill, Boston Ballet's Giselle, Classic Balanchine, A Midsummer Nights Dream, and New Visions programs.
- 2007 (October) Dance Magazine, Feature on Boston Ballet dancer Kathleen Breen Combes.
- 2008 Meet the Dancers, From Ballet, Broadway, and Beyond. Amy Nathan. Henry Holt and Company.
- 2014 (June) Concrete|Spirituality: Architectural series of Louis Kahn’s First Unitarian Bldg. Williams Gallery, Rochester, NY.
- 2015 (February) ArtMeet Gallery, Exhibit at the Forex Invasion, Milan.
- 2015 (February) Spectrum Gallery, Finalist in 2015 Emerging Talent Exhibition.
- 2014 (ongoing) Saatchi Gallery, Part of revolving art on big screen installation, London.
- 2014 (July) Menier Gallery, London.
- 2014 (January) Professional Woman Photographers, 38th Anniversary International Call For Entry. (Honorable mention).
- 2013 (December) PhotoNola/International House Mary Magdalene Exhibit (One of thirteen finalists), New Orleans, LA.
- 2013 (June) Grossman's Home And Garden Art Alive! Exhibit, Penfield, NY.
- 2006 (February) Boca Raton Museum of Art 9th Annual Juried Art Exhibition, Coral Springs Center For The Arts, Coral Springs, FL.
- 2006 (July) Women In The Visual Arts "Summertime" art exhibit. Delray Beach Public Library, Delray Beach, FL.
- 2015 (June) First Place Fine Art – Professional (Digitally Enhanced) Prix de la Photographie (PX3) for Between Lock and Key
- 2015 (May) LensCulture – Comfort In Chaos featured
- 2015 (April) Hi-Fructose magazine – Artist Feature
- 2015 (April) PhotoVogue (Vogue Italia) Spring Gallery
- 2015 (April) Phlearn – Artist Feature
- 2015 (March) Indigits – Artist Feature and interview
- 2015 (March) Talenthouse Magazine – Artist Feature
- 2015 (Feb) Image from Keep Me Silent on permanent display at Talenthouse Headquarters, L.A.
- 2015 (Feb) Worbz – Artist Feature
- 2015 (Feb) Fubiz – Artist Feature
- 2015 (Feb) LensCultrue – Artist Feature - Beautiful Chaos: Poetry, Feeling and the Human Form
- 2015 (Feb) PhotoVogue – Cover of The Day, Feb 3
- 2015 (Feb) iGNANT – Featured series, Keep Me Silent
- 2015 (Jan) FotoFlock by Epson – Artist Feature
- 2014 (Aug) Feature and interview with ALTFoto magazine
- 2014 (Aug) Emerging/Contemporary Photo of The Day - YourDailyPhotograph.com from Duncan Miller Gallery.
- 2014 (Aug) On the cover of KAVYAR creative platform online.
- 2014 (Aug) People's Voice Photo of The Month for BLUR Magazines Gallery 36.
- 2014 (Aug) Finalist for the Photographer's Forum Magazine's Best of Photography 2014.
- 2014 (March) Honorable mention in the Julia Margaret Cameron Awards.
- 2014 (January) Featured in Inspiro India, 10 Inspiring Black and White Photographs.
- 2014 (January) Professional Woman Photographers, Year long online exhibit for The 38th Anniversary International Call For Entry. Honorable mention for the Bailaora.
- 2013 (November) The series This Loneliness, Nevermore, and Life In A Glasshouse were featured on Italian arts website ArtAbout.it.
- 2013 (May) Money Tower featured on the 1 Million Photographers blog.